If elected to the Bellevue School Board, I intend to bring a renewed focus on the whole child, across academics, arts, athletics, and civic engagement. I am passionate about helping the youth of Bellevue succeed and have mentored kids in our community for the past 29 years.
I have lived in Bellevue for the past 48 years. I attended Bennett Elementary, Highland Junior High School, graduated from Interlake, and then graduated from the University of Oregon with a degree in Communications.
My wife Cindy and I live in the Newport area and are blessed with two great kids, Brandon, who attend Big Picture School (class of 2021) and Jocelyn who attends Tyee Middle School (’22).
Volunteer & Community Experience
- Coached youth and high school sports in East and West Bellevue.
- Volunteered for American Cancer Society
- Volunteered Swedish Hospital
- Volunteer Bellevue Boys and Girls Club.
- Volunteered Operation Night Watch; feeding the homeless.
- Worked at Jubilee REACH. Managed 25+ site coaches who were working with students (mostly at risk) of the Bellevue School District.
- Volunteer board member of Eastside Lions Rugby Club
- Been on two committees for Eastside Pathways (Out of school and graduation success)
- Member of Newport Gridiron football club.
- Board member of Wolverine Jr football program
Bellevue Community Member